- All consigned clothing must be freshly laundered or dry cleaned in excellent condition, in style, and on hangers.
- All Hand Bags need to be in good odor free condition, if not we have the right to have it cleaned at a fee to consigner depending on condition.
- Caroline's Fashion Luxuries reserve the right to reduce the selling price of consigned items by up to 10% per month.
- Consignment is for a two month period Any item unsold at the conclusion of the consignment period must be claimed by the consigner within 2 weeks of expiration of consignment or they become the property of Caroline's Fashion Luxuries. We do NOT notify the consigner of the " Claim Date " that is provided at the time of consignment.
- Caroline's Fashion Luxuries is not responsible for any loss or damage to consigned items due to handling, fire, theft, water or smoke, or failure by consigner to pick up unsold items by expiration date.
- Caroline's Fashion Luxuries commission is 35% Starting January 1st , 2023.
- Payment for items sold will be made within Thirty (30) days after the end of the month in which they are sold. All checks are cut on the first week of the month.
- We do not notify the consignor when items have been sold. it is their responsibility to check on their items and request a payment.